Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-13
Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-13
10-13-2013 Newshound Guru Millionday Referencing a CBI Report: cbi says the timing is right… this is also saying that putting in the reality rate will be the best thing — not just removing the three zeros — and of course we agree. note — the damage [notes] have been pulled from the market — and this is just the small denoms that will remain in circulation – huge.
10-13-2013 Newshound Guru Millionday note — dont worry about pulling in the
three zeros —- they are saying that will be a result — just set the rate against the other currencies of the world and all else will fall into place as far as confidence. so they are saying they have to set the rate and just supply information and also monitor the banks — the replacement of damaged is done and it is now time to change the rate to do trade. that my friends was a whopper of a report and obviously shows us that they are thinking as we are — its time to move ahead.
10-12-2013 Intel Guru Poppy3 THE NEWS SURE SOUNDS BETTER AND
BETTER AND THE CBI STAFF SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN BACK BY NOW FROM WASHINGTON SO FROM SUNDAY EVENING ON I WILL BE ON VERY HIGH ALLERT. RV APPEARS READY SOMETIME THIS WEEK ANY DAY FROM TOMORROW EVENING THROUGH NEXT WEEKEND .
10-12-2013 PUNPER Guru TerryK WE ARE WAITING FOR THE AM, AS I SAID LAST NIGHT. [still Monday or Tuesday?] YEP.
10-12-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM BEING TOLD THERE ARE
IMPLICATIONS REGARDING THE PROPOSED VOTE BETWEEN THE SENATE AND CONGRESS THAT WILL OCCUR MONDAY NIGHT THAT COULD HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON THE RELEASE OF OUR FUNDS FROM OUR INVESTMENT. (CURRENCY EXCHANGE I SHOULD HAVE SAID). THESE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME IS FACTOR’S THAT MAY (MAY OR MAYBE) COME INTO PLAY MAKING NEXT TUESDAY BEING A POSSIBLE DATE. ….I AM VERY RELUCTANT AND WEARY OF GIVING INFORMATION FURNISHED TO ME THAT DOESN’T OCCUR. THEREFORE HENCEFORTH I WILL NOT MAKE ANY POST PROPOSING MY LANDING TIME.
10-12-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I WILL HOWEVER REMAIN VIGILENT AND ATTENTIVE TO WHAT IS TRANSPIRING AND MAY “ELUDE” TO THE INFORMATION ONLY. I CLOSE WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN OUR INVESTMENT AND THE NEARNESS OF EACH OF OUR “FORTHCOMING BANKING ACTIVITY”. R/V HAS OCCURED—ACTIVATION IS WHAT WE NOW AWAIT. [how long can they hold this activation back?] NOT LONG—FURTHER DELAYS WILL CAUSE THE IMF TO TAKE ACTIONS TO ACTIVATE—WHICH WE
DONT WANT—THEIR STARTING RATE IS VERY LOW AND NO WHERE NEAR WHAT WE SEE ON THE SCREENS AS THE RATE IS NOW.
Guru Critic, you will all start to see these guru’s step back from their “claims” of the very high rates like they have been saying for months and provide you with every excuse in the book as to why they were not wrong. They all know that “D” day is around the corner.
10-12-2013 PUMPER Guru TNT Tony The good news is that the process is indeed completed. The bad news is that we won’t see it today. The plan at this moment is to bring it out late Sunday or on Monday, if the announcement about the debt ceiling is made public…yes some were paid again last night…Bank personnel are not working today and are not scheduled for tomorrow. IT IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN!!! …everything concerning the RV is complete. We are simply waiting to go to the bank.
Guru Critic, were your “contacts” wrong…AGAIN? Imagine that!! Have anymore excuses for us?