Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-1-13
Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-1-13
10-1-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: “Economists: Baghdad international fair. A glimmer of hope to an anonymous Iraqi economy” You’re not open to the world until you have “freedom of movement of capital” so we see…they have been telling people they are free and open to the world for a few months now and nothing has happened. That being said, IMO as soon as the laws are in place we will see the dinar become convertible…it could happen anytime. And we know the CBI is ready. But IMO, nothing will happen until the free market laws are in place. So we wait…watch the laws, then we are getting close.
10-1-2013 Newshound Guru Breitling It’s not going to be a hard revaluation at $3 some day, it’s going to be a ‘slow grow’ and it will be revaluation after revaluation. It’s confirmed that they want to take the currency that you and I have and get it to a dollar. Don’t worry about the value of the dollar going up or down as far as it being a type of key for them to move on the dinar. It won’t take them 4 years to start revaluing their currency. I’m very excited.
10-1-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I was told several times today [Monday] that it was on and then several times that it has been delayed until morning. Bank personnel were sent home at about 6pm est and were told to be on standby to return. About 9pm they were told to be prepared to come in at 7am and to be ready to work on currency exchange. I know that there were several meetings and that a lot of money changed hands today, to come to an agreement. We can continue to look for the RV either tomorrow or Wednesday. Everything is in place to do this tomorrow [Tuesday], but we shall see.
Guru Critic, Just keep kicking Your RV date down the road because all your so called “contacts” know nothing, just as I have been saying Tony would do. When is your next guess Tony? Tony will keep this up until everyone realizes that he is full of it. I am really tired of setting the facts straight EVERYDAY with this guy.
10-1-2013 Intel Guru Jester [our prediction of late oct into November, was that for reset/rv or bank crash?] WELL IF IT GETS TO THAT POINT THEN IT WILL BE THE SAME THING…IF THE SYSTEM CRASHES THE RESET IS RIGHT THERE…IT IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION. [are you saying that if the Congress allows a shutdown – then that cancels the revaluation for now?] ITS HARD TO SEE IF THE SHUTDOWN WILL TRIGGER ANYTHING AT ALL.
10-1-2013 Intel Guru Jester [so when r they resetting the system?] WE THINK SOMETIME THE END OF OCTOBER FIRST OF NOVEMBER. [WILL THIS DELAY OUR RESET RV?] DEPENDS ON HOW IT PLAYS OUT… HOPING IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END IF THEY WILL STICK TO IT. JUST BECAUSE THE SHUTDOWN STARTS TONIGHT [MONDAY] DOES NOT MEAN IT IS OVER… THEY WILL KEEP TRYING…RESOLVE MUST BE SOLID.
9-30-2013 Intel Guru Loechin I will say this, as of this very second we are in a great place. I have heard nothing yet but hang on because we are about to be rich…I am excited about tonight. It’s time guys. If everything we have heard is true then yes this very well should be the night. From what I’m hearing the agreements have been taken care of and we should see this. I am hearing that all is still well and we are done. [Are you still seeing double digits rates] yes. [Can it still RV if there is a shutdown?] yes.
9-30-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT APPEARS THAT WE SHOULD KNOW OUR POSITION IN LIFE (R/V WISE) BY SOMEWHERE AROUND MIDNIGHT. THERE ARE TREATYS, AGREEMENTS, CONTRACTS, BOND TRANSFERENCE AND OTHER ISSUES THAT EXPIRE TONIGHT. WITHOUT AN ENTIRE GLOBAL RESET THESE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS WOULD BE NULL AND VOID. THIS WOULD BE VIRTUALLY STARTING THE BALL GAME ALL OVER AGAIN (NO–NOT 10 YEARS WORTH) BUT COULD BE A SIGNIFICANT DELAY. LETS ALL PRAY THIS HAPPENS BEFORE MIDNIGHT TO PREVENT THIS. I AM AWAITING FURTHER INFORMATION
ON WHETHER THE BANKS WERE ISSUED THEIR 800 NUMBERS TODAY–THAT WILL TELL THE STORY I WOULD THINK. THE RATES AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME IS STILL CONSTANT.
Guru Critic, There are NO special “800 numbers”. Any bank can set up addition 800 numbers if their current ones get overloaded. Our government does not issue 800 numbers, the phone companies do, get real Okie.
9-30-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 [via a scape goat] We still expect to have everything fly tonight. What I don’t know is whether the banks will be able to exchange tomorrow. We know all the rates are on administrative screens and are ready to go up front. They have assured themselves they are ready to push the button at midnight tonight. We have some disputes about the rates. I’ve heard nothing about the Dong or Rupee. WF is showing an exchange rate of $3.22, which is not set in stone. They have been changing the rates off screen to keep people off-guard, but we are assured it will be a $3+ rate. The expected range is expected between $3.44-3.55.
9-30-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 [I’m getting the impression that the banks will be ready to go into Tuesday morning?] Yes, I will receive a call at 6AM my time to let me know if the rates are on the screens and if there’s a 24-hour hold. We’ve heard that once the GCR goes live there is a 24-hour period for the banks to get ready. Until tomorrow morning, I won’t know for tomorrow exchange or not. [So the next 24 hours should be very telling?] Absolutely!
9-30-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 [We’ve heard to use the terms IQN or IQD, VND or VNN?] When you walk in the bank with your currency, they don’t care what you call it. You have the currency in front of you. You’re there to exchange dinar period. [Is it required to use the term “currency exchange?] Yes. You will be given a variable of the new FINcen form 104. You want to make sure when you discuss it that you are talking about a simple currency exchange. That applies to all currencies, not just the IQD.
9-30-2013 Newshound Guru Doc Everything remains very quite. There has not been tremendous movement since our last update. Parliament continues to move at a snails pace with reports of continuing delays in voting on laws. Again despite the rumors HCl and other critical laws have not been passed. There is no creditable private or public source which states these laws are complete. In fact most public sources are reporting various delays. In other reports it was predicted the exchange rate would remain stable at current levels through the end of this year. A different article talked about the exchange rate rising only as oil exports rise and stated a 2-3 year time frame. What we draw from this is the rumored Oct 1 timeline is just that a rumor. Our opinion based of creditable evidence is that Oct 1 will come and go with out any fanfare.
9-30-2013 Newshound Guru Doc What we are hearing and seeing is a focus by Iraq for the long term health of its economy which will translate into a higher exchange rate. We have argued this would be their strategy for several years now. The five year plan basically spells this out. We are still mindful of the June 2014 back drop and am like everyone else – hoping that time frame is sped up. However it is the most creditable time frame we know to date. We still contend the dinar will be floated over some period in view of June 2014. We know we are contrary to many “gurus”. However, there continues to be no confirmed or creditable evidence supporting rumors around IQN, $25+ rates, bank screens, global resets or an immediate RV. All of these assume rumors not in evidence. In fact many of these are contrary to long term proven methods for stable currencies and are financial suicide. We report, you decide.
Guru Critic, thanks Doc for stating the facts as they are, well said.