Sadr sets 40 conditions for the choice of prime minister .. Independent and outside the parliament!
Sadr sets 40 conditions for the choice of prime minister .. Independent and outside the parliament!
Baghdad today – Baghdad
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday, the terms of his alliance with the political blocs, while placing 40 conditions for the choice of the next prime minister, most notably to be independent and outside the House of Representatives.
The following is the text of Sadr’s statement, which includes the conditions for choosing the next prime minister:
Today, we stand before difficult and critical political challenges that require everyone to stand with all seriousness and caution in order to get Iraq and its people out of their ordeal, especially after we have made important progress in the process of political and social reform that we have been adopting according to national and social regulations. Whatever the results.
And has begun to try some of them even gradually, in addition to activating the spirit of reform and protest at most of the Iraqi people, and the biggest evidence of this protest demonstrations, and therefore we have to preserve the And to move forward towards the achievement of the greater goal, and within the mental and national foundations and approval of the aspirations of the people and the reference is: the right of sectarianism and the shadow of the specter of political quotas, which did not bring to the homeland and the people of the scourge and wars and poverty and conflicts became the country In the ranks of late and poor countries.
Hence, we should continue with the general reform data, which we have never renounced, and we affirm that the resolution remains Iraqi, without interference from here and there. We should not go back to any kind of sectarian alliances and stay under the national framework. Of all partners to build the homeland, away from all kinds of partisan and marginalization and exclusion, without returning the old faces that brought to the homeland only woes and involvement in corruption.
Therefore, I will boycott any alliances or any government program unless it is within the framework of the national framework, but within the rules and constants that unite the parties under one tent, meeting blocs without these controls will not be useful at all.
Therefore, I am writing some of the constants that can be a charter for the alliance on the one hand, and conditions for the installation of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers on the other, to be followed by a government program that is committed to everyone to get Iraq out of these difficult tribulations.
And here I will mention those things, and offer them to everyone to see and benefit and know our opinion in detail, so that everyone is aware of them and to make them in the hands of my people Saber to be a judge and aware of the details.
The controls, I mean the controls of alliances, are as follows:
1- To be loyal to the parties and the joint blocs of Iraq exclusively.
2. Establishing the principle of separation between the three powers (judicial, legislative) and (executive) by enacting laws.
3 – do not involve the political blocs any of the old faces in any of the positions at all.
4 – The formation of a higher committee and under the supervision of the Iraqi justice system to hold accountable all those around them suspicions and corruption at home and abroad to prove their guilt or innocence under a known time frame.
5. Executive positions shall not be in accordance with sectarian, partisan or ethnic quotas, but in accordance with a strict system in which only the specialist or the technocrats (independent) shall take into account the social balance.
6 – The three presidencies should not be according to quotas, but according to the experience, the firmness and the courage called for by the supreme authority in Iraq, with a program (service, security and economic) even as a first stage, especially for the next prime minister.
7 – Reduce the privileges and salaries and activate the law from where you this.
8. Establish a clear and comprehensive program for any coalition that everyone should have committed to be realistic.
9 – To respect the opinion of the supreme authority in Najaf and its recommendations and not to violate them.
The foundations of the coalition within the national framework, as follows:
1- To affirm Iraq’s independence, sovereignty and unity.
2. Strengthening and building the state and government on the basis of organization.
3 – Stay away from sectarian, national and partisan matters.
4 – To provide the interests of the country to the interests of factional, partisan, sectarian, national and other.
5 – Writing an internal system of the alliance.
6 – emerges from the alliance of the three presidencies, in accordance with conditions placed by the consensus between the allied blocs.
7 – Emphasize the sovereignty of Iraq and not to make the decision from behind the border.
8 – Serving the people should be one of the priorities of this alliance and work to recognize all the benefits of the people under the dome of Parliament and stay away from conflicts.
9 – Failure to adopt political laws harmful to the other party, unless they are beyond the constants of the alliance.
10. Israel is Iraq’s greatest enemy.
11 – Account the corrupt and keep them away from the alliance, whatever their affiliation party, sectarian or national, but never.
12 – Non-interference in the work of the state, except with the majority and compatibility or imbalance of conditions.
13 – To strengthen the army, police and other security forces, and not to involve other parties at all outside the legal and governmental contexts.
14 – Reform of the joints of the state of financial and administrative corruption, sectarian and national, etc., through the activation of effective oversight committees and strict.
15. Appointments shall be in accordance with national and administrative rules and regulations through (Service Council).
16 – the use of experts and advisers to assess the work of ministries.
17. Emphasize the strengthening of the judiciary and its independence, as well as other independent bodies.
18. To work and to confirm the appointment of independent technocrat ministers acting in accordance with a specific program and headquarters.
19 – strive to end the external differences through dialogue to preserve the prestige of Iraq.
20 – Non-interference in the affairs of neighboring countries or others, as well as not allow their intervention to preserve Iraq’s prestige and integrity.
21. No party has the right to withdraw from the coalition unless it is based on logical arguments.
22- The coalition has the right, unanimously or consensus, to withdraw confidence from one of the three presidencies, ministers or heads of bodies, if it does not comply with the controls of the coalition.
23 – Dialogue among the members or blocs of the coalition is necessary, and away from any conflicts or disputes or statements detrimental to the alliance, and the interests of the coalition to partisan interests.
24 – Dialogue is the basis in dealing with the international community, but who took Iraq as an enemy.
25 – Do not deal with the blocks affiliated with the alliance to double with the coalition, and unify its internal decisions.
26. No party should have an armed wing.
27 – Punishing the abusers of the alliance from within a strict sanctions regime.
28. Respect the opposition blocs and work to coordinate with them.
29. Emphasize the rights and respect of religious, social and political minorities.
30. Emphasize the peaceful transfer of power.
31 – Members of the alliance must interact with the people in all its layers.
32 – to remove the elements of the Baath Party dissolved and personalities involved in terrorism and corruption from the coalition above, and not to make it a political charge of retaliation to target others.
The conditions for selecting the Prime Minister are as follows:
– To be independent.
2 – To be from outside the members of the House of Representatives.
3 – not be dual nationality.
4. To be accepted at the national level and recognized for national positions.
5 – to have full authority in his work and without the interventions of the parties and their economic bodies.
6 – There is nothing wrong with a consultant team of parties, provided that they have only advice.
7 – The parties that have the right to nominate five people from the independent technocrats of the ministry, and the prime minister to choose the best among them and has the right to reject them all.
8 – not to run for the upcoming elections, whatever the circumstances.
9 – Does not work according to sectarian systems or ethnic or national or partisan at all.
10 – If the position is reserved exclusively for the Shiites, it could be for the Arab or Turkmen or Philly or otherwise and other presidential positions.
11 – It is important to activate the peaceful transfer of power, in terms of not making it a party or a particular race or the like.
12 – To have a fatherly and administrative spirit, with the ability to make decisions and not hesitate.
13 – To be full health and ability and activity, to be able to carry out its tasks.
14 – not to give in to external pressures that affect the sovereignty of Iraq and its prestige and economy, and to have high national guidance.
15 – not to be chosen according to the jihadist history, the use of this address is rejected in such matters, but according to the basis of mental and administrative accepted.
16. Have a good reputation and high integrity.
17. His choice shall be in accordance with the orientations and aspirations of the people exclusively.
18- To be a speaker in more than one language.
19- To make it a system for selecting its ministers, according to administrative and scientific specialties, as well as special grades.
20 – To be fair and not to use excessive force with any party was only after the entry of all solutions and impossibility of dialogue.
21 – to do the oversight role regarding the Prime Minister and his deputies, and the degrees of special effective and real.
22 – It is necessary to be chosen from the votes of all the allied blocs not of one block.
23 – vows to maintain good relations and communicate with the Iraqi Council of Representatives and facilitate the oversight role of the Council on the government … and commit to a public meeting and other secret periodic with the legislative authority.
24 – not interfere with the work of ministries in a manner that harms the work and impede the decisions of service and strategy.
25. Have a clear and comprehensive government program for the ministries’ work, in accordance with the requirements of the people for his presidential term.
26 – To pledge not to cling to power and to give in to withdraw confidence from him, and not to use the Constitution for the continuation of his office, despite his mistake, which is unforgivable.
27 – to submit to the judiciary and non-interference in its work at all.
28. The principle of the independence of the Prime Minister shall not contravene any statement, act, statement or decision whatsoever.
29- Not to use power for personal purposes and not to use relatives or acquaintances, whoever they are, even if they are competent, and this includes ministers and special degrees as well.
30 – to deal with the presidencies in a positive way, enabling everyone to manage public affairs smoothly and without obstacles and cooperate with the Presidency of the Republic to submit draft laws.
31 – to submit his resignation only after finding an efficient alternative.
32. His powers shall be determined in accordance with the applicable procedures.
33. The name of the religion shall not be used for the purpose of harm or reprisal and abuse of others and the like.
34- To work hard to end the partisan interventions in the joints of the government and all state institutions.
35. Dealing firmly with security violations in general, in order to preserve the security and safety of the Iraqi citizen.
36 – Making the file of reconstruction of the affected and poor areas in northern and southern Iraq of its priorities, and the risk of internal and external interventions in this regard.
37. Not to make the Green Zone fortified by this ugly image, and not taken by the only headquarters by holding its meetings in the provinces periodically to stand accurately on the suffering of the provinces.
38. To preserve the blood of the martyrs and to guarantee the wounded and the poor their wealth by distributing the wealth fairly.
39. Not to consider himself above the law and out of account.
40. To submit an annual report on the situation at all and in particular the service and finance of the House of Representatives in a public meeting to make the people aware and fully informed.
This should be done after the demands of the legitimate demonstrators are met without any delay or deception immediately and without delay, it is the last chance … and no time limit.