Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-22-18
Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-22-18
6-22-2018 Intel Guru Bruce …we are in a very good position right now. I heard some things yesterday that were telling us just exactly how close we were. Even though we didn’t get a start last night or this morning [Thursday], we are in good place for that to take place. …I will say now Iraq did their thing. We got word out of Fallujah that today Iraq did make their announcement about their elections and did essentially what they needed to do…Also, they did have a reinstatement of their rate…I believe they have their actual revalued rate ready to go. When you are down to the wire, really down to where you can see that finish line and cross through and break through that tape like we are going to do, there is not a whole lot else that I can even think of that we need to know. I am excited about our timing. I have heard of a specific time frame that we are looking at right now for this.
6-22-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni …the IMF made it clear in 2012..move to a more liberal exchange rate regime…That is a float…but this is not some random act…the reasons are clear…the CBI needs a mechanism to counter inflationary pressure…the float is the mechanism. [If they send a request to be put in Article 8 will that be known publicly?] the IMF should publish that yes but…I believe the best chance for that would be at the same time as when they have their Article IV Consultation…sorta give the CBI a rubber stamp of approval…usually those are in March, but a few years ago they had one in June…So I am expecting it soon… I do expect the CBI to accept Article VIII soon though… [Guru] Enorrste thinks anytime and they won’t wait for the GOI, I not so sure…CBI got to be antsy… risky if falls out of compliance.
6-22-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni If I was a Lop guy it would be different but with a float, its the same result just slower… dont know how fast it rise…[What does “Deleting the 000″ mean to you?] it mean two things 1. a LOP 2. raise the value and the zeros go away …with 60 trillion + dinar in circulation we better hope they decide to raise the value gradually via float because the alternative is a LOP. I am not saying they will, in fact I believe they won’t but there cannot be a RV or RI with that much dinar on the streets and those who say they are reducing it are wrong…you cannot reduce the money supply when the CBI has currency auctions…they can remove the paper, but the money supply has to remain…the auctions are a balance of dinar to dollars. drawing one or the other in creates demand which would throw the spread out of wack. So until the auction end they cannot reduce the money supply substantially..
6-21-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 The Federal Court announced the legitimacy of the third amendment to the election law voted by Parliament. Salim Shawqi was stated as saying, “The decision of the Federal Court was expected, but the results of the elections will not have a major significance.” PM Abadi is “expected” to immediately commence the arrest of the crooked politicians who lost their seats on July 1, 2018. He is also expected to start an investigation seeking those responsible for the fall of Mosul as previously requested by Sadr. Implementation of the economic reforms is expected immediately following the placement of the new Parliament members. Citizens have been in a two-week awareness campaign of the new changes by posting lower denoms on the billboards for all to see.
6-21-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana […could the OPEC meeting this week help move the HCL to completion?] I don’t think so. I think passing the HCL will prompt another OPEC meeting, but OPEC related matters are going to continue “business as usual” until Iraq actually makes a move on the HCL. With any luck, and the way things are going, I’m hoping to see that happen soon. And I’ll welcome the “emergency OPEC meeting” with open arms!
6-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat When will they get this election drama over? …Going past July 1st will be very dangerous for Iraq especially if the have to go to a “provisional” govt. In the midst of trying to get investors to buy into their 5 year re-development plan, I would place my money on July 1st. It will not look very good if they can’t even get their government formed in a timely manner. Remember they are NOT yet late. They still have until July 1st when the current govt expires. …I would not count on anything substantial to come out of the CBI until at least after July 1st sometime. If Abadi gets back in for a second term we may see the project to delete the zeros started up again to the final stages sooner than later. If someone else is selected, we just might have to wait it out the full 90 days and it might be later rather than sooner.