Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-4-16
Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-4-16
12-4-2016 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke [Are you still believing that the International public rv won’t happen until after Dec 15th?] It’s going to happen ON or After the “15th”…DECEMBER 15 – 31, 2016…”OH WHAT FUN, IT IS TO RIDE, IN A …” Your Bell, is about to be JINGLED…
12-4-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: “Urgent Jubouri declared the readiness of the budget and printed for a vote” they have been working on it….it will happen…they HAVE TO – IMF is likely pushing this. [sounds like they are voting on it now…as we speak.] That is what I gathered… however, we are a world away and this is Iraq… we should wait and see.
12-3-2016 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke …right now as we speak, the Dong rate on XE is 22,696 = $1…oh, and just so you know, right now as we’re looking at XE, the Iraq Dinar rate is 1,156 = $1…so it’s a little more valuable, and a little off the 1166 rate a tad, which means the value has moved up just a little…but the Dong value, has gone DOWN a little…that’s why we’re calling this recent move by VN to raise the Dong to the 22,700 range, a “Setup”…right before they SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE IT’s value.
12-3-2016 Intel Guru ADMINBILL I AM LOOKING FOR THIS WEEKEND. IF THAT DOESN’T WORK OUT, I WILL KICK THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD ANOTHER WEEK. BUT MY MUST DO GITT’ER DONE DATE IS SHORTLY AFTER THE INAUGURATION. FOR THE MOST PART THE CONSENSUS FROM THOSE BEHIND THE SCENES AND THOSE IN THE FOREFRONT BELIEVE WE ARE AT THE END. IT REMAINS A PROCESS. AN EXCEPTIONALLY COMPLICATED AND PRECARIOUS ONE THAT HAS BEEN AND IS CAREFULLY MONITORED TO INSURE NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING, WILL GO WRONG.
12-3-2016 Intel Guru RayRen98 We can’t do anything about those holding the strings, but we can look to Iraq to see how close we are to the finish line, ready to step over. I think we have more sound information than in the past. We got all these bits of information, and they all boiled down to yesterday, with the new banking laws, the Budget, the IMF loan, and so on. Because we don’t have a public release right now, that doesn’t mean we won’t have one this evening or this weekend. A lot of things have been done to bring this public. I don’t see anything else that needs to be done… The Budget has supposedly been postponed until Saturday, but we know they are trying to get this done, and it really has to be done by Monday, when the IMF meets. The Budget is supposed to have the RV factored in.
12-3-2016 Intel Guru RayRen98 We are seeing cars with ridiculous prices on sites in the Middle East, like an automobile for 149 dinar – even at $4 per dinar, that’s absurd. Others are being shown at 14,000 dinar, which at $4 rate would be $52,000, which is more reasonable. If the rate is $3, then it’s 39,000 dollars, which is more reasonable. Iraqi television is saying that ‘mosul is imminent”, which is better than Abadi saying “Mosul will be liberated by the end of the year”. People over there are saying the rates have changed in-country, ranging from 86 cents to $1.16. Basically, the dinar is at 1:1 parity with the dollar. We are looking forward to this closing out this weekend, ready for the IMF meeting on Monday, 5. December. If everything stays in accordance with the plan as I am hearing it, we will see a full public release this weekend…Everyone is waiting for the full Iraqi dinar. That’s the one I came on board for, and the other currencies should follow suit.
12-3-2016 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke [If Mosul is not finished in December, will that delay this longer due to “security” concerns?] As of “Right Now”, the TIMING of Mosul, is irrelevant, as to the increase and International status release of the Dinar. Nothing you hear or see about Mosul, will be an accurate description of what’s really going on there, especially from here on out – and that’s why you hear so many reports that conflict with each other. It’s supposed to. This is war. Forget about Mosul and the timing of the Dinar. We’re now past that stage of concern, and strategy. ISIS is already contained enough, and has been for a few weeks now, in order to increase the value substantially and make it International in status – OFFICIALLY – which means it’s FORMALLY ANNOUNCED & printed on the CBI WEBSITE. Until this happens, it’s ALL just hearsay, and means nothing – BECAUSE, you can’t go exchange it – YET.