Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-7-19

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-7-19

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions8-7-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat …We need to see the smaller category notes issued. They know that once they issue these notes in bulk to the public there is NO TURNING BACK! …wait for this to be our sign that they are VERY SERIOUS this time. This could all happen in a matter of a days or a week and so suddenly…

8-7-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni …Iraq is planning…a market economy, stock market and private sector…investment will fuel the growth of Iraq and allow Iraq to prosper. What can happen is Iraq will transition to a market economy, create a private sector and achieve billions in foreign investment. If it happens, that will drive the currency (dinar) value up gradually.

8-7-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] News is streaming in…especially from Asia… They believe we have a “go” today. In Reno – they expect things to break loose after 3-4 today. Some military contacts don’t expect things to start until the weekend or first of next week…so a bit of conflicting info. Finally spoke with my friends in Iraq and as of yesterday there is no rate change over there yet. Iraq has been very up-front with the coming revaluation of their currency… Its been astounding.

8-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor – Jeff Article quote: “…noting that the House of Representatives is determined to enact the outstanding laws 15 years ago, the most important oil and gas and the Federal Court…” The article tells you that these laws are 15 years old…waiting and pending to be enacted… And now they are telling you in the news that Parliament is going to try and get these laws enacted in the next term which starts in September. Since July I have put a large emphasis on September for many reasons and now you are starting to see September come together before your eyes..

8-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor – Jeff I told you that they have some key laws…3 laws…Article 140, HCL and the Federal Court Act… that can only happen after the rate change…Article 140…has been on the books and ready to go since 2005… why would they have been just talking about them instead of enacting them. It’s very clear we are waiting on a rate change. But now they are telling you they are going to try and tackle them starting in the next legislative term which is September…September is coming together right before your eyes…IMO…

8-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat First what did the Parliament tell us way back in March 2019 about the dinar? I quote from the article – “THE COMMITTEE WILL MOVE DURING THE CURRENT LEGISLATIVE TERM TOWARDS CHANGING THE FISCAL AND MONETARY POLICY IN THE COUNTRY in general,” So from this news from parliament in March they planned to get the dinar reform done within the first legislative term. This term is just now ending. It was supposed to end way back at the end of June but was delayed and they extending the session until now. So technically the session can continue right up until September 3rd, even though members may now be physically in the house and on recess. We see the next term starting on September 3rd. Is this maybe a window of opportunity for us to see some progress in the dinar reinstatement or will they postpone it to the 2nd legislative term?

8-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We are just sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for this to go… Its been a miserable week of “Any minute now”. …The new edition of the Gazette #4550…Lots of information about the impending revaluation of the dinar. Iraqi contacts are at the edge of their seats saying it could be any moment…no change of rate as of yesterday…Military contacts say it is absolutely “any moment”. I was told that the Treasury gave the go ahead and that they gave the” GO” for this week.

8-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [When are we expecting 800 numbers?] I expected them last night…my guess is anytime before Thursday. […have you heard anything from your redemption center contacts?] They are still at work waiting for us to exchange this week…They are being told to be “on call” this weekend… IMO no hold up…we are moving forward as we speak. It’s crunch time to get this thing out the door. [Do you see the RV by Thursday?] Well I am putting myself out on a limb- but yes I do.

8-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready Everything is ready. This cannot/should not be held up any longer. Exchanges need to actually start now!