6-28-2012: IRAQI DINAR GURU GUESSES!!!

6-28-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf IT [GOI] HAS BEEN IN PLAY FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS NOW, IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED…THE MINISTERS HAVE BEEN IN PLAY FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS…THE HCL AND EBRIL IS IN PLACE FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR…CHAPT 7 HAS BEEN LIFTED, UN NOW AWAITS FOR THE OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL RELEASE TO CLOSE THE ISSUE.

6-28-2012 Newshound Guru Bondlady Salih stressed that the economic power of Iraq’s financial and of higher bank reserves and balance of payments surplus of government should be reflected on the strength of Iraqi dinar which in turn will be able to reduce inflation in the country…the only way i can see that happening is they have to set a new rate…we saw what 1170 to 1166, it did NOTHIN really so that dont work just to move it a few pips…so it would have to go a lot better than that if its to curb inflation…when it hits 1000, i think thats when he changes monetary policies, imo, an lets supply an demand drive it up from there.

6-28-2012 Newshound Guru Mike the CBI has been ready to go for a long time…they know what they want to do…they have a plan…they are moving forward with that plan. The things we know that they have been telling everybody is the currencies are going to co-exist period of 2 yrs…they will have the same value and a revaluation of some sort to take place with all of this. Sounds like CBI is in control of this process.

6-28-2012 Newshound Guru Adam Montana No RV yet, no talk of Chapter 7 this week, but it looks like the HCL is getting closer and that is a GOOD thing. It’s looking more and more like the HCL is the key to moving forward, so that’s what I’m keeping an eye on…getting them out of Chapter 7 is going to be a rubber-stamp deal. The important issues are now Erbil and HCL. The rest is just noise and fluff. [“continued in post 5…stay tuned”]
6-27-2012 Newshound Guru Bondlady thru extensive news searches today an yesterday i still have not found anything that says parliment agreed to halt the tarriffs, only the ministers saying they’ve amended them and want to postpone it, parliment as far as i could tell has not voted on it other than to pass an gazette the original, so lets hang in there till we find proof 1 way or the other or we just wait what 3 days an see?

6-27-2012 Intel Guru Blaino based on intel over the last 24 hours (more like 36 actually) blaino has elevated [our] alert level to 5 and we will stay there until further notice. Major movement expected on saturday thru monday late into tuesday. i have some strong intel from reliable sources that lead me to make this CHANGE…Almost did it on tuesday morning, but decided to wait on additional news and intel. Got it, so i went for it! I will not release the intel to preclude the possibility of any interference or an excuse for delay…there is a LOT…A lot going on behind the scenes.

Source: dinarguru