6-3-2012, IRAQI DINAR GURU GUESSES!!
6-3-2012 Studley we should see unified release of a lot of currencies in a very timely fashion, THIS IS A HUGE TIMING ISSUE WITH MULTIPLE AGENCIES, AND COUNTRIES COORDINATING LOTS OF EVENTS AT THE SAME TIME…vnd is part of first release of currencies, part of delay.
6-3-2012 Bear5642 I do honestly believe we are extremely close – close enough for me to go and form my LLC and other very important things to be ready at a moments notice.
6-3-2012 Med BIDEN CANNOT STOP THE PROCESS, HE WENT TO IRAQ HOW MANY TIMES, TALKED TO MALIKI, EVEN THREATENED HIM, DID IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE, NO. IT WILL NOT HERE FOR ONE REASON, SADR. SADR WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THAT BIDEN HAS TO SAY THAT STOPS THEM FROM GETTING RID OF MALIKI.
6-3-2012 ScottiG We are not dealing with world realignment as according to so many conspiracy enthusiasts. It just is not so. NONSENSE! There are indeed some major events still winding up inside Iraq that are pertinent to their government but not so to the RV. Some of my friends firmly believe that until the GOI is announced we will not have an RV. In all honesty, I really don’t care. If they want to announce the GOI and then release the RV then let them. This is a good investment. I will not sit here and tell you that the RV will happen today or Monday but I can say with total confidence that we are so very close…everything lines up and is pointing to the end of this investment is soon coming. Is that a guarantee? No way.
6-3-2012 Poppy3 we will rv on wed or Thursday of next week according to ONE of my sources in bagdad.They called and said they had just gotten a schedule that says they will vote early sunday morning to remove maliki and he thinks they already have interum person in place and ready to go and impliment all needed programs because of the tarriff law will now start costing them millions very fast daily.
6-3-2012 BellaGrits things are looking fantastic from my side of the road…ALL is well…no issues, no problems, no nothing…obstacles are not blocking this of any kind based on my intel..
6-2-2012 SWFloridaGuy I think everyone agrees things are moving forward and this is an exciting time. So, we can be happy about that. There are many different camps, with completely different views but all agree we’re in a great spot.
6-2-2012 Mailman17 THERE ARE STILL A FEW DETAILS WE MUST GET RESOLVED HCL WHICH FROM WHAT I READ IS DONE AND WAITING AND THE ISSUE OF DEBT ESPECIALLY THE KUWAIT ISSUE WHICH I ALSO THINK IS A DONE DEAL JUST WAITING TO BE ANNOUNCED. THE ONLY THING WE DONT KNOW FOR SURE IS WHETHER MALIKI WILL RESIGN OR GO OUT KICKING AND SCREAMING. SO WE WILL WAIT…FOR NUJAFI TO CALL THE EMERGENCY MEETING AND GO FROM THERE. I AM REALLY EXCITED AT WHATS TRANSPIRED THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND ESPECIALLY THE LAST FEW DAYS, AWESOME NEWS…COULD HAVE WRITTEN A BETTER SCRIPT MYSELF…TICK TOCK GOES THE DINAR CLOCK AND IT TRULY IS ABOUT TO CHIME 12.
6-2-2012 Footforward if the VND goes first, we will either be waiting longer for the dinar, or its going to RV at 1 dollar. So I don’t see how that’s good…they have an export based economy! they cant have that high of a rate or it will kill their economy which is what the bad guys want!
6-2-2012 Randy Koonce We should know in the next 12-24 hours what he’s going to do. After a new Prime Minister is chosen he will have to announce the Strategic Council and introduce the Ministers. At that point things will happen very quickly as far as what Shabibi has to do. I think we are about 2 weeks from our goal. No one can force Iraq to RV. Constitutions do not talk about rates, they talk about budgets. Once we have a complete government Shabibi will give the green light. It’s a good sign that they didn’t repeal the tariffs. I think that probably their goal is to do the vote tomorrow. By Monday we should have a very, very clear indication of what has happened and have a little bit of a time frame. We are probably looking at a couple of weeks.
6-2-2012 Randy Koonce The paperwork Talabani submitted to Parliament gives 3 days for Maliki to either resign, implement their demands or go ahead with a no confidence. It’s up to him. Whichever way he decides to go, lets us know what we need to look for. He would definitely lose a no confidence vote, they have proved they have the numbers. Maliki would be gone and that would be on a Sunday or Monday. If that happens it will make it to the news and you’ll see it. If Maliki resigns right before the votes, than Talabani has 7 days to fill the Prime Minister position. I would think he would prefer to resign but we’ll have to wait and see. It’s his decision. He’s not out yet and he still could announce the government, resign or go to a no-confidence.
6-2-2012 Mailman17 NOW WE COME TO SHABS, THIS IS THE ONLY THING HE HAS WAITIED FOR AND MOST LIKELY GETTING MORE THAN HE EVER THOUGHT A CLEAN HOUSE ACROSS THE BOARD, A NEW PM FOR THE PEOPLE…GUIDED BY THE FAB 5, EVERYONE WINS. THE IMF MEETS CONCERNING IRAQ THE 7TH, A WEEK BEFORE THE UNSC. ITS ALSO MY VERY STRONG OPINION….AFTER THAT IMF MEETING WE WILL SEE SHABS DO SOMETHING WITH THE RATE PRIOR TO THE UNSC MEETING. SHABS IS READY THAT WE KNOW. [“continued in post 4…stay tuned”]
6-2-2012 SWFloridaGuy The IMF, UNSC, SIGR report, Finance Committee and CBI have all said they are not going to be able to move forward economically until the political crisis is resolved. That doesn’t mean that they have to be skipping down the street hand in hand and there will always be some political unrest there. It means that they must implement what was formerly agreed upon with a seated GOI, power sharing and announcement of the Strategic Council. That’s all finally being resolved right now, so we’re golden. June is a huge month for Iraq. They have meetings scheduled with both the IMF and UNSC, also tariffs go into effect on June 30th. I think things could fall into place rather quickly this month. We’ll see.
6-2-2012 Poppy3 many articles from early morning saying many good things, haven’t read any bad news other than just some time tables that are a little longer than i like but their time tables are always wrong. All is looking and now sounding so vey positive. I am expecting great things and believe we will get the factual parts of yesterday later today.
6-2-2012 Guru BGG Things will be very exciting between last nite and Monday. Sounds like to me that Talibani is about to pull the trigger on his “starters pistol.” He’s been reluctant thus far, for political reasons and it appears he is either “there” or very, very close. Maliki has literally gone out and gotten anarrest warrant for Sadr. This guy is just amazing. This stupidity, the military bit yesterday and the judicial threats against any MP voting against him just sealed his fate. He solidified his own opposition. He might have even been able to sway Talibani until just this morning!! “Withdraw confidence from the government and this has become a foregone conclusion.” I really like the wording “foregone conclusion,” it really is about the best way to describe it.
6-2-2012 Studley The PTB are working very hard to finish the last details of the release, the currencies have to be released at a similar time to avoid any problems. I want to stress this is much bigger than an rv of currencies. There are a number of other programs being released and an entire global reset of banking and governmental systems. We are nearing the end, the PTB are trying to make this as easy a transition as possible. THIS IS A HUGE TIMING ISSUE WITH MULTIPLE AGENCIES, AND COUNTRIES COORDINATING LOTS OF EVENTS AT THE SAME TIME.
6-2-2012 Footforward THIS IS A GLOBAL SITUATION. THERE ARE EVIL PEOPLE TRYING TO FORCE THE VND THROUGH AT 2 BUCKS, AND THE DINAR THROUGH AT 1 DOLLAR. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR US. I DONT CARE HOW YOU SLICE IT AND IT’S NOT GOOD FOR THE GLOBAL SITUATION. WE WANT THESE TO ALL GO TOGETHER, BECAUSE IT’S BETTER FOR THE WORLD. IT’S GOING TO BE BETTER FOR US ALL LONG TERM. A 2 DOLLAR VND IS GOOD SHORT TERM, BUT MARK MY WORDS, IT WOULD BE A HUGE DISASTER WITHIN A FEW MONTHS.