Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-9-14
Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-9-14
6-9-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday my opinion is — they are trading on the isx right now — in country — however to hook to the global market the dinar is their largest and all countries largest product — it will be priced at its value — however it shall be, it will be its true value as all items and shares — or they wont have a market — [Would it not be financial suicide to enter the global market at 1166…? Would it not be a disaster?] it would wipe them out in my opinion. i read that they may float it at a managed float for six months from the set value — that means 2% one way or the other and i read they will set the price and it will hold for six months…i read it will float from the beginning from the reality rate — that i totally disagree with. we will have to see, either way a price for the product (dinar) will be set.
6-9-2014 Intel Guru MarkZ I did rather expect to see an RV early this morning. I knew based on progress late Saturday that thinking we would have it Monday morning was optimistic but, I am a glass half full kinda guy. We are still close and closing on done. [SO- the latest chatter leans to another week: 6/15…?] I doubt another week. My only concern is I know logistics are much easier to do it on a weekend. That being said no one has taken the easy road on this so far so I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see it just pop mid day this week. [I am thinking when July 1st when Iraq is on ISX.] I do not think we have to wait that long. [out of the 4 in the basket what do you think will be the best bang for your buck?] I still think VND is the best dark horse but only time will tell us. [heard rumors of $4 & $11 for IQD your thoughts?] street 4 ish and contract higher is MO.
6-9-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 just received this email — HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BUT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING… “National Alliance: Maliki’s reign ended after he settled the name of the Prime Minister Agency eighth day June 8, 2014…The source declined to name the next prime minister before the ratification of the results, but stressed that Iraq will not be a new era of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki any executive role in it…” IF THIS NEW PM IS GOING TO KEEP TURKI THEN THERE SHOULD BE A FAST TRANSITION FROM MALIKI GROUP TO THE NEW GOI.
6-9-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 I THINK AS SOON AS THE NEW PM IS NAMED PUBLICLY THAT THE GOI WILL BE SET WITHIN A WEEK TO 10 DAYS AND ALL WILL MOVE FORWARD IN EVERY WAY….BUDGET, 140, HCL, RV…ALL WILL BE ALMOST SIMULTANEOUSLY. WE HAVE TO…MAKE SURE THAT POST IS FACTUAL AND NOT SOME PLANTED REPORT. WE ARE GOING TO WIN VERY SOON AND THAT PART IS FACT.
6-9-2014 Intel Guru Hub i wonder if finally having some local (dinar) currency available for the people to use, might stop some of the outbreak of violence. If they can work for money, support their family, this has to have a soothing effect, i would think. [one would think, at least at RI or RV ” numbers “…a dime would be huge.] yes it would, but i dont think going back to the pre war value is a big deal…this is where it will go…i have no doubt it will…no reason not to.
6-8-2014 Intel Guru Jester WE’RE CLOSE…I DO BELIEVE WE ARE A LOT CLOSER THAN MANY THINK… IF I DIDN’T I WOULD TELL YOU.
6-8-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar Once the final results are in this should go very fast. Nothing happens until then unless the SOL disavows M [Maliki] and selects a new PM candidate. Until either the results being announced on the 10th or a move by the SOL happens, we are and have been in a holding pattern as they negotiate away. I am hoping to see the SOL do their thing within the next 24 hours. … IMO Chalabi will be the PM because that is the coalition’s first choice. …I have said on day one, the 15th, they walk in and vote Chalabi in. The Kurds and Sunnis have already picked the pres and VPs from their areas so it should only take days to put the government together.
6-8-2014 Intel Guru Hub with all this news along with the stuff we have been hearing, how can the valueless dinar withstand be readjusted to international tradeable status much longer?…it cant… [TRUE, it has to be revalued soon!] i think it is now…my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems…it was to go last Monday and was held up…[you have a currency contact?] yes i do..lady that works with me has a contact that goes up the line…a nyc currency broker…
6-8-2014 Intel Guru Hub this broker was involved with the kuwait rv and knows all about this…he says he has seen it was ready for a while and doesnt know why it has not popped other than the admin. stopping it. he also has three imf investors in his company. …he has seen this ready to go for about 6 months. he has real info on real screens, just doesnt know why they have not released it. …he has said is we will be very happy…he wont go any futher than that…it will need to be close to kuwait or the entire region will be out of kilter.
6-8-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 [Are we going to hear more about the cards today?] It was our desire to have the CBI say something today concerning the Qi Cards…We see nothing. If You see no IR …Then it is IMPOSSIBLE to see these cards.
6-8-2014 Newshound Guru wmawhite If you had a contract…any contract with Iraq for any amount…lets say $12 million…that is payable on the first of each month at $1 million per month…what do you care about? Regardless of what the exchange is or isn’t…all you care about is that $1 million hits your bank account on time each month. You couldn’t care any less what the exchange rate is. However! Iraq, who is the payer does care what the exchange rate is and that is why they will need a stronger rate very soon.
6-8-2014 Newshound Guru wmawhite [it seems to me it will be costing them a heckuva lot less with a strong rate, really quickly.] you are correct. Iraq could try to do international commerce at 1166 once they move to Article 8 however, they would be broke in less than a year. In other words…paying 1166 IQD for every $1 would break them. Iraq doesn’t have enough IQD.