Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-1-14

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-1-14

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions/predictions1-1-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 The most impressive thing for me with I Team is when I asked them their opinion about January 2nd…they replied the same way they did two weeks ago…we are still not privy to discuss that right now Sir. I asked I Team to please let me know the moment they hear anything about an RV. They said no Sir…RI. Hmmm. What did the MoP and MoF say in 2007 about a rate of $1.17? Not gonna do it. What did they say about $3.2108? Not gonna do it. They said to add 20% to it which would take it to $3.86. Not gonna do it…IMO.

1-1-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 I believe that since 2007 we need to consider at least 10% more to be added to it based on their galactic 2014 budget. It would be…around 425. I do not give you a date nor a rate…this is an analysis of their words because …their variables are very untruthful. …keep this in mind: There is no law that needs to be passed. There is no door that needs to be knocked on. Only a phone call from the IMF to the CBI with a new rate.

1-1-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar Shabibi was ready to do this at least three times and was stopped by the government. He appeared to want to do this without the HCL, Article 140 or the Security and Interior Ministries being in place. He was going to do it without the economic laws that we feel must be in place before this can happen. He was going to do it even though the rates were not at the 2% spread toward the end of his governorship of the CBI.

1-1-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar We know, if we are to believe what the member of the FC that leaked the date to the press told us, they are ready and that they had plans to delete the zeros in January and release the smalls. We know that they are now saying they are not ready ever since the leak, but we know they had good reason for the denials because they had a run on the banks.

1-1-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar We know we can’t trust the CBI, EC, FC or COM now about a release date because they lied to us when they announced earlier that they were postponing this until after the elections but then the CBI held secret meetings telling the concerned Ministries they they had plans to do it in January. We know now that they will give us no accurate heads up. They will just spring it on us.

1-1-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni IMO, if you look at delete 3 zeros as an event, we dont want it to happen now. What we want is for the dinar to rise first. And the recent articles implying they are putting off this plan for 2 more years is then in our favor. This will give the CBI and GOI time to raise the value via Article VIII and a new exchange regime prior to that event.

1-1-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Again, I stick with the float because it is confirmed right in the the IMF Article IV consultations – says…”gradual appreciation” based on the Ballasa-Samuelson effect. I do think Article VIII is coming soon within a few months for sure. This is clearly needed to make the dinar convertible for investors to come into Iraq.

12-31-2013 Intel Guru BWM I don’t expect to see anything this week on the RV based on the information I was given… but hopefully this coming weekend will bring some better things to look for and we can begin readjusting a timeframe…

12-31-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar Article: “Experts: Delete the zeros project needs to be catalysts for success” The CBI has been planning this since 2007. They have targeted it to be done no less than three times since 2009, probably more. I feel sure that the debate of how this is to be done has long since been resolved and that they have made a final decision. The timing has been the issue and since 2010 has been described as the bank was waiting on government cooperation to start the project. Even that issue as of late seems to be resolved…the delays have not been that simplistic and that there are many factors that have caused this project to be delayed…

12-31-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar …the planning for this project is complete and is just waiting for the proper environment and timing to be implemented. The CBI has worn out this discussion and has come to a conclusion of what’s the right way to do this. The time for these kinds discussions on how to do it, are way past. Even the value has been predetermined. It’s the when to do it is the only unknown to the CBI, and I think that there is a good probability that may be resolved too. We just won’t know that until it happens.