A senior source reveals image alliances that will participate in the parliamentary elections April 30, 2014
A senior source reveals for “arenas of Liberation” image alliances that will participate in the parliamentary elections April 30, 2014
Published 16/11/2013 06:42 AM
BAGHDAD – “arenas of Liberation”
A senior political source revealed to our site, the image alliances that will participate in the parliamentary elections April 30, 2014, which will be as follows:
* “Supreme Islamic Council” and “Sadrist” and “rule of law” will participate in the election lists individually.
* List of figures and national forces will emerge from the “rule of law” to form a single list of post election lead by the governor of Najaf, Adnan al, Reps. Abboud al-Issawi and Shirwan Waeli.
* Coalition “united” led by Najafi will be joined by some members of the “Iraqi” to post a list of
individual single list will be led by Iyad Allawi includes some parties “of Iraq.”
* A list of soon-to-be composed of some parties “Iraq,” as well as the personalities and new powers, including making Her strong impact and overwhelming influence among the public “in Iraq.”
* A list of individual businessmen trying to be an alternative to put political فتطرح solutions to economic crises in Iraq.
* User medium other and small are trying to find a space amid conflict lists major influence.
* “Kurdish Alliance” within the Kurdistan region will Mtozaaa lists individually
and likely source for changes large in the political landscape after the elections, stressing that “the prime minister will compete: Adel Abdul-Mahdi, Bayan Jabr, Jaafar Mohammed Baqir al-Sadr and Ahmad Chalabi.”
He explained that the “understanding” of the Islamic Supreme Council “and” Sadrists “will be resolved to choose a prime minister and including paints a picture of the Iraqi government and the performance of its institutions during the next four years.”