DAILY GURU GUESSES!! 4-19-2012
4-19-2012 Cap1 LET ME GIVE YOU A RUN DOWN OF YESTERDAY’S INTEL: IMF AND BIS HAVE DONE THEIR WORK. CHINA IS OVERSEEING EVERYTHING NOW. MANY MUSLEMS HAVE DESCENDED ONTO MAJOR CITIES FOR CASHIN. THEIR FAMILY FROM ACROSS THE POND ARE SENDING DINAR FOR CASHINBECAUSE THE RATE WILL BE HIGHER HERE. BANKS ARE READY AND SOME WILL BE OPEN 24 HRS. D.C. SOURCES SAY BY FRIDAY. THIS IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION AND THINGS CHANGE LIKE THE WIND. WE ARE VERY CLOSE.
4-19-2012 Jonnywg It appears I was in error regarding a lockdown situation as we are now getting conflicting reports…while the crews are in and working it may be that a lockdown was not necessary as all information is sealed and cannot be adjusted by anyone…reports of confirmation will come out this afternoon and it will be published as soon as possible
4-19-2012 Doc We do see progress toward the goal. Chapter 7 and Ebril issues are on the radar and being addressed. We will continue to watch the progress of these issues. We maintain we are still looking at June for resolution. Hopefully Iraq will surprise us and get it done sooner. Until then, we report, you decide.
4-19-2012 Bullcrap75 WE ARE ON THE RIVER OF NO RETURN. FULL SPEED AHEAD. “THIS IS INEVITABLE”. ALL OBSTACLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED. UST READY WITH CHINA, IMF, BIS. FURTHER DETAILS NOT IMPORTANT NOW. THE IQD IS THE CATALYST FOR THE WORLD RV. THIS HAS TO HAPPEN. GOOD TO GO.
4-18-2012 Adam Montana My original reason for September was based in part on what seemed to be a CONCRETE intention to redenominate by September. With that plan, they would have HAD to make a move before or on that September date, now that they’ve retracted that plan, they can either a) do it SOONER, or b ) do it LATER. The only thing holding them up at this point is Chapter 7 and the HCL. With the Kurds threatening to cause trouble, the value of the Dinar apparently sliding out of control, I think they need to take IMMEDIATE ACTION in order to maintain control of both the country and the dinar….therefore, I see a good possibility of this happening even sooner than September, of course, there is a flipside to it. Like I said earlier, the more IQD they suck out of the current market, the more demand there will be when they change the value…so in a sense… the longer they put it off, the higher value they can get out of it.
4-18-2012 Med RIGHT NOW I AM JUST BEING VERY PATIENT I AM WATCHING FOR A SIGN OF THE NEXT MOVE. THE BEST SIGN FOR ME WOULD BE FOR THEM TO MOVE ON THE EXCHANGE RATE. I CANNOT SEE THEM DELIVERING ANY NEW SMALLER DENOMS BEFORE THAT HAPPENS, IN FACT THAT IS WHAT I AM WAITING FOR. I DO NOT EXPECT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE IMF THEY WILL BE TOTALLY CLOSED MOUTH. ONE HINT FROM THEM THOUGH WOULD BE AND THIS WOULD NOT BE INTENTIONAL IS THAT IRAQ WERE TO MOVE FROM ARTICLE XIV TO ARTICLE XIII THAT WOULD BE A SIGN.