Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions. 9-13-2013
Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions. 9-13-2013
9-13-2013 Intel Guru Jester [Do you believe we will still end up with some sort of action against Syria?] I THINK THE TIDE HAS TURNED AND NO I DON’T. THE CIX SEEMS READY…WE HAVE HAD NO FEEDBACK THAT IT ISN’T FOR SOME TIME…WE KNOW THE FOREX AND THE BANKS ARE READY… AND THAT IS CONFIRMED EVERY SINGLE DAY…SO THAT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A PROBLEM THAT WE CAN SEE…
9-13-2013 Intel Guru Jester [do you see us going into 2014?] I DO NOT…WHEN THE THINGS THAT NEED DONE LINE UP THEN WE WILL SEE THE KEY INDICATORS OF THE RESULTS…AND THAT WILL SIGNAL WE ARE GETTING TO THE END…THE FACT THAT THE WORLD EVENTS ARE CHANGING HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE RESET MUST HAPPEN AT SOME TIME IN ORDER FOR THE SYSTEM TO WORK CORRECTLY…. AND THE RV WILL BE PART OF THE RESET. [what’s the chance the Rv will happen this year?] I THINK THE CHANCES ARE VERY HIGH… I AM AWARE OF A FEW THINGS…THAT MUST BE DONE.
9-12-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE THE SYRIA ISSUE BECOME AN IMAGE IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR. IT NEVER WAS…IT IS NOT…AND NEVER SHALL BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE IQD MONETARY REFORM…END OF STORY. “I TEAM” IS TELLING ME TODAY THAT THINGS ARE PRETTY CALM IN THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT NOW. THEATRICS AND NOVELAS ABOUT SYRIA WILL ONLY COME TO YOU FROM THE MEDIA OR…”OTHERS”.
9-12-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 REMEMBER THE IMPORTANCE…OF THESE EVENTS: 13TH…14TH…15TH IMF AT THE UN. 16TH…17TH…18TH IS A TIME FRAME WHERE WE BELIEVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE FROM THE UN CONCERNING IRAQ. WE LEAN HEAVILY IN THE DIRECTION THAT IT WILL BE ABOUT CURRENCY. WHAT ELSE DOES THE IMF REPRESENT? IT MAY BE ABOUT MALIKI…IT MAY BE ABOUT THE CBI…IT MAY BE ABOUT THE DINAR.
9-12-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf first of all this Syria crap is a mirage even so you know its outcome might be the original (strike is imminent) but its reality only pushes or rushes the ce. Our rv is independent from this situation, I mean indirectly it helps but it holds no equation. We are more then ready, as for it going into October well we do have the darn debt ceiling…again… Though it has content and a little logic it can only stray onto October for the above reason only. Its call breaking a leg in show business. Hope that helps…Bluwolf
9-12-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 I STILL DON’T SEE ANYTHING SAYING FLOAT…I RESPECT KAPS [GURU KAPERONI’S] RESEARCH…BUT I TOTALLY DIS-AGREE WITH HIM ON THIS ASSUMPTION. I WILL AGREE THE POSSIBILITY OF A LOWER RATE THAN I AM EXPECTING IS POSSIBLE BUT NOT VERY PROBABLE. THEY EVEN STATED THEMSELVES TWO WEEKS AGO (THE CBI) THAT THEY WOULD HAVE A FLAT RATE. THE CBI AND IMF SAID HIGHER RATE AND FLAT RATE AND THEY HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER SAID DIFFERENT.
9-12-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat We will not see a revaluation until early October sometime. Read my lips…not see any rates go live until October 2013…it is coming but not maybe as soon as you are thinking. The decision has already been made at the top levels to wait. Even after negotiations are completed and all documents are signed in Switzerland, there is still going to be lag in time between then and the RV.
9-12-2013 Intel Guru Loechin A lot has been focused on Kerry today and what has happened with talks on Syria. I must say our focus in this process can often be misdirected. The things we are waiting for have occurred and we will not be in a holding pattern waiting for a signature from Kerry as you will soon see.
9-12-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Well here we are once again, waiting. I am still hearing that the system is 100% completed, the RV agreements have been signed and everyone knows this. What we are now being told is that the wording in the agreement involving Syria and the actions to be taken, if it is not lived up to, are the sticking points. Once the final language is in place and signed, we will have smooth sailing and a major movement. These discussions are suppose to be completed by tomorrow evening (one way or the other). Right now everyone is still playing nice, let’s hope it continues.
9-12-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I said to look for the RV in the morning (this means look for it every morning) this is what I have been told. They think the best time to activate it would be between 12am and 5am eastern. We just have to see which day. I am also hearing that they want it to happen asap, before anything else goes wrong. An additional country has now become involved in the talks and even more pressure is being applied to finalize this by tomorrow evening.
9-12-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni …back in March the IMF told Iraq to liberalize the foreign exchange market in Iraq and in mid March, the CBI put out 5 pages of new monetary reforms…5 months have passed…so yesterday..the CBI put out a memo and the memo specifically talked about instructions 72/3/9 for 2013 and told all banks, money exchangers. etc to start following the new rules… remember how most articles say the CBI planned to raise the value earlier this year, but the government asked them to wait?…they have started…officially yesterday. the concern was money laundering and apparently, they must feel good about that to start these rules. these new rules basically make the dollar so available everywhere in iraq, that the dinar will dry up, we hope and a lack of dinar raises its value. can i use the word…float?
9-12-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni the good news is..the CBI is now officially following the advice of the IMF. [What time line are you looking at?] I expect it to rise fairly quickly, months, 3-6 months to get 1 to 1. [start this month or next?] i am hoping by early next month. i would expect at some point the dinar will become international Article VIII very soon and the value will continue to rise. [If this is true, then looks like everyone who has said $3+ rv has been WRONG?] yes, they are wrong, sorry, I still don’t see it, its going to take time but eventually it will get to 3+ i hope. all i know is we have been waiting for this to happen and this announcement yesterday by the CBI is very good news.
9-12-2013 Newshound Guru Breitling If you want to know when they are going to actually retire the notes and put out new currency, you will see the vote in Parliament, it has to go through Parliament and the Minister of Finance for that to happen first. No governor of the CBI has the power to print new currency any time they want. There is a huge debate in Parliament about a new currency. It has to go through Parliament.
9-12-2013 Newshound Guru Breitling They could revalue today at a certain rate, but these guys are going to make sure all of their ducks are in a row and after that they will keep going. It went from 3,000 dinar to the USD to what it is today. With all the growth that they have had, with all the dollars that they brought in from the oil and put on reserve that’s not even close. The two rates that they keep talking about, that the Minister of Planning put out there, they wasn’t to hit a buck first, change the economic policy and then $3+, very simple.
9-12-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT AT THIS EXACT TIME, THERE ARE A CRUCIAL MEETING GOING ON THAT COULD AFFECT THE TIMING OF OUR BLESSING. HOPEFULLY I WILL KNOW MORE LATER ON TODAY. THERE ARE EXTREME IMPORTANCE TO THE OUTCOME OF THIS MEETING. WE ARE ON A GLOBAL STAGE WHERE ALL THE PLAYERS HAS A PART IN THE GLOBAL RESET.