DAILY GURU GUESSES!! 4-16-2012
4-16-2012- Med THINGS SEEM TO BE STRAIGHTENING OUT…I WILL BE HONEST IF I HAD NOT SEEN A CHANGE AND THE COUNCIL BEEN TOLD TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS I WAS CLOSING SHOP HERE. I WAS NOT GOING TO SELL MY DINAR BUT WE ALL COULDNT HANDLE THIS FOR ANOTHER 3 YRS. KEEP YOUR CHIN UP. THIS IS MOVING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AGAIN.
4-16-2012- Ennorste Shabibi has the authority to change the value of the currency whenever he feels it is time to do so. The Cabinet did not “HAVE” to give him that authority. He already has it. Neither can their resolution STOP him from acting. This is bluster, and Najafi rightly pointed this out by quoting the Constitution. The GOI is …powerless over actions of the CBI. Parliament backs the CBI 100%. The IMF has also backed the CBI, specifically on the “remove the three zeros” project (RV). Nothing from the GOI can stop this.
4-16-2012- Doc Our belief continues that we need to see resolution around chapter 7 and to a lessor extent Erbil before we see the RV. Unfortunately the meeting between Kuwait and Iraq to put the finishing touches on potential chapter 7 release was postponed until next week. On top of this the Maliki/Shabibi sage continues. It is interesting that the CBI law seems to suggest the CBI’s independence while the supreme court ruled in favor of Maliki. We view this as politics as usual for Iraq. However all these delays are putting Shabibi between a rock and a hard place.
4-16-2012- DinarWishes What many dont know is that there is another seperate side to the Forex…Its called the Banking Forex…Same program but totaly seperate from the Trading Platform…So when you hear us say its showing on Forex what we are saying is it is showing on the Banking side of Forex and not the Trading side of Forex…Yes, it is showing on the Banking Side of Forex…its been on the “back screens” for a few days now…it will take 3 days after the Actual RV to show on the Trading side of Forex…All we need is the Banking side…the trading side is not important. So when we see it on the Trading side most of us will have already started to cash out…the Date is from now till the 23rd from what Im being told…Im not saying it will happen by then…that is what is being reported at this time.
4-16-2012- 8Ball The last rate change in Iraq…was January 17th 2012, 1170 to 1166…3 months out places us at April 17th 2012…they have to make another change…Being that they are monitored under chapter 7…there are articles stating that they have to make adjustments to salaries of employees due to the budget not being able to cover. Budget being short can be a great reason for an RV. Shabibi being at the IMF conference seems to be…very well planned timing. May be more than a conference.
4-16-2012- Bullcrap75 EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER…WE ARE SEEING TREMENDOUS ACTIVITY ON BANK DEPOSITS AND BANK SCREENS. NOTHING OFFICIAL YET. THIS RV WILL HAPPEN!!! THIS IS INEVITABLE!!!
4-16-2012- Poppy3 I think we are moving towards finally getting some settlements and agreements on making things that have been agreed upon previously actually activated and IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS WE WILL KNOW much more about our status . The timing is the hard forecast as always but I am positive we are moving in a positive direction. Many sources are saying RV should occur before the end of this month unless something breaks down in communications. I WILL UPDATE YOU THE MINUTE ANYTHING CHANGES AND IT IS CONFIRMED.
4-16-2012- BWM Nothing is certain with currency…but the level of information coming in would lean toward the accomplishment of this event on a much more immediate scale IMO…two trains of thoughts right now in the intel world…much information pointing towards tomorrow as a good possibility while others say between the 18th and 25th… I have heard both sides from contacts and like all the other times, we’ll just have to wait and see…I just want someone to be right!!!