Iraqi Dinar Guru predictions/guesses! 8-14-2013
Iraqi Dinar Guru predictions/guesses! 8-14-2013
8-14-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat They did an in country RV and the rate was $3.44. Don’t let anyone convince you of the insanity that this did not occur. I have very strong contacts in Iraq and you are getting it straight from the goat’s mouth, as I got it from them. So why has the rate not changed in the CBI site? It has not changed since the global reset has not happened. The rate shown on the CBI will not be reflective of the $3.44 ever. The CBI will reflect the market rate of the Iraq dinar once it goes full blown international.
Guru Critic, IT DID NOT RV in country or anywhere else! Look at the CBI auction held today, 8-14-2013, it was 230 million dollars. Use your heads, they would NOT sell dollars at a rate of 1166 dinars per dollar if it RV’ed at $3.44, that’s TOTAL BS!! Your “sources” are full of it, and you know what I’m referring to!!
8-14-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE BEEN THIS CLOSE TO THE RV POSSIBILITY AND NOT ONE SOURCE HAS STEPPED BACK FROM THE INFORMATION THEY HAVE RECEIVED…HOPE TO HEAR NEW NEWS TODAY SOMETIME.
8-14-2013 Intel Guru TD The one constant that my guy has warned me of is that ” things can change” and on that statement he has been most truthful . This week was given as great probability that international transactions would commence. Although there is still hope…I was informed in the past 24 hours that there is a holdup. What is it? Well, u probably wouldn’t believe it if I told u. I had to ask him to confirm it 3 times!! I can tell u this, if “this reason/ excuse” is the cause of this delay and we don’t see it go down by September 1st , then probably we won’t see anything happen till jan 1st. I hope dearly this crazy excuse I’m hearing is false or that they can get “their books” in order but we shall see.
8-14-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat So what really happened this weekend? They are implementing a new exchange platform called Centralized International Exchange or CIX. They were testing these somewhat minor changes made to the existing software to support this CIX platform when the rates were sent down to the banks and pushed to the final destinations…not all banks received the new rates at the final destination. Kind of like losing luggage. This was a huge concern. Finally they found the issue and shut it down.<–BULLSH*T!
8-14-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat So what do they do now? First they could not recall the rates since they already had live rates at the banks!. Ergo the USA (and other countries too) had a situation where many of the larger Iraq dinar holders were actually called in and showed up at the banks to exchange. Some made it all the way to getting their money electronically deposited before it could be stopped while others were told to go home. Their accounts were put on hold (or frozen). Not a pleasant situation and a possible nightmare for the IMF. …they decided to call it just another test and chalk it up to experience. So since Thursday they corrected and re-ran tests. All is now functional.
8-14-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat When can we now expect it? We are at the doorstep of this RV. It is so close we are literally just waiting for someone to open the door. The door was actually opened last week but shut very quickly. This has never happened before with live active rates. They are literally running out of time as well as running around trying to get this done. The pressure is extreme. If I were you I would expect to see another window of opportunity to see this RV later towards the end of this week. I personally do not believe it will go into next week as long as they don’t change the plan again.
8-14-2013 Intel Guru Jester THEY ARE HAVING BIG MEETINGS PRETTY REGULARLY TRYING TO GET THIS THING DONE. LOTS OF RUMORS OUT THERE… BUT NOTHING IS CONFIRMED. [we hear chap 7 release, tariffs on ships getting unloaded, WTO member, Budget complete, del of 1 boeing plane, how can this all happen with a currency worth 1/8 or a cent?] I DON’T THINK IT IS HAPPENING AT 1/8TH OF A CENT OVER THERE.
8-14-2013 Intel Guru Jester [Did Iraq RV in country I thought I remember you said you thought it did if so is/was the rate $3.44, if so how long can it remain in country without being internationally recognized?] YES I SAID THAT AND I STAND BY IT. I AM AWARE THAT CONTRACTORS GOT PAID LIKE THAT AND I AM ALSO AWARE THEY CANNOT SEND IT TO THE STATES. [what about the dong, will it revalue?] I BELIEVE IT WILL BE INCLUDED RIGHT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE RESET, YES. <–BS!
8-14-2013 Intel Guru Jester IT IS READY. THEY WILL RELEASE IT WHEN THEY ARE HAPPY WITH THE PROCESS AND WHAT THEY ARE WORKING ON. I DO BELIEVE IT IS RIGHT HERE CLOSE BUT WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE INDICATORS WE ARE THERE.
8-13-2013 Intel Guru Hub i have three…contacts…i trust them…all three are money people. they do this for a living. all three are saying it is done, nothing left to do, do not know why it is not shown but it is done. the only thing left is to wait for the activation of the rates…as i have said on many occasions…1955 dinar was $2.55, 1990 dinar was $3.22. so why would they want to exist at 1/10 of a cent? it is here, done, and now, so hold on, it has to happen.
8-13-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT YESTERDAY AND PERHAPS TODAY THAT NEGOTIATION’S WAS UNDERWAY ON THE LEFT COAST BETWEEN THE HEADS OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES, THE IMF AND A LEAD BANK. AS TO THE OUTCOME OF THAT MEETING I SHOULD KNOW LATER TODAY. AS FAR AS I AM INFORMED WE ARE DEFINITELY IN THE WINDOW FOR OUR BLESSING TO OCCUR. HOPEFULLY THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK (NO I AM NOT CALLING IT) BUT IT SURE LOOKS PROMISING AS OF THIS EXACT MOMENT.
8-13-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE GREAT PRESSURE BEING PUT ON THE USA TO SHIFT OR GET OFF THE LOT. MAYBE A LITTLE ARM TWISTING AT TIMES BRINGS RESULTS. LETS HOPE THIS IS THE CASE. I ALSO LEARNED TODAY THAT MANY SMALL BANKS ARE BEING TRAINED ON FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NOT HAD THAT POSITION BEFORE. I THINK THAT WITHIN ITSELF IS A MOST POSITIVE SIGN. THIS WILL REDUCE OR POSSIBLY ELIMINATE THE BOTTLE NECK CERTAIN BANKS WERE EXPECTING. I UNDERSTAND THAT IS A PARTIAL REASON FOR THE DELAY WE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING.
8-13-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat I just thought that we all should know what is now taking place in the backdrop. The USA government “cash in” is almost completed, Iraq nearly has completed its remove the zeros project and the CBI desperately needs to suck on our 3 zeros notes ASAP. In reality the phase II of delete the 3 zeros project has already begun. We just have to wait our turn. Be ready when the banks get the go ahead for live rates. It won’t be much longer. <–BULLSH*T!!!
8-13-2013 Newshound Guru Doc In our last update we laid out what we believe is the CBI’s plan for currency reform. As you recall it entailed short term actions to get the dinar stable in the range of 1166-1000 compared to the current street value of 1300. This will be followed by some type of float to around $1 or so by late 2014. At that point the new currency (lower denoms) would be introduced and the country dedollarized. All this is based on published articles of recent. It was also confirmed that our private sources are saying all is not in place and there are no plans for a imminent RV to…values ($3+) that are being rumored… Over the past week or so we have seen no public or private evidence to change this opinion. In fact a recent article appears to support the “this is not imminent” opinion.
8-13-2013 Newshound Guru Doc Khalid al-Alwani is quoted as “there are important laws be approved, including the Civil Service Council and the Federation Council and the Federal Court, infrastructure and general amnesty, parties and a lot of other laws, likely that there are laws will leave for the next cycle, the lack of compatibility between the blocks”. First be aware Parliament will not reconvene until August 20 and Khalid is saying here these laws have not been passed yet. Furthermore he later states other laws like oil and gas will probably not come up until the session after this one. We point this out to help all see “all” is not done to support a stable high valued currency long term and therefore a “at any moment” philosophy will most assuredly disappoint anyone banking on this. We report, you decide.
8-13-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK IN THIS SAGA OF THE DINAR AND IT MAY OCCUR PREVIOUS TO THE WEEKEND. THE DELAYS SEEM TO HAVE BEEN RECTIFIED AND OUR TIME SHOULD BE ANY MOMENT NOW WITH THURSDAY BEING AN OPTIMUM DATE FOR THIS OCCURRENCE. ANY INFORMATION I HAVE FURNISHED PREVIOUSLY AT THE TIME WAS CORRECT WITH THE TIMING BEING FURNISHED ME BEING WRONG. LETS ALL SET BACK AND LET THIS PLAY OUT TO A SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME.
8-13-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I talked to Okie this a.m. and his plane has not landed. Security is there at the banks today & last night they were told if it didn’t happen they were just going back to their jobs. Wells Fargo is saying its not us causing the delay and that they are just doing what they were told to do. They are saying it is not us. Something is still going on but it should be resolved this week. Iraq has done their part & they are not involved in the negotiations going on today. It’s somebody else. There is always an excuse & now an ego involved at this moment.
8-13-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony What we are looking at is not a fact on the bank screens. Can the rate showing on screens change? Yes. Things can always be negotiated at the last minute and people will negotiate. You can’t put spilled milk back in the bottle. It’s already come out, Iraq spending at $3.44. It is loaded on the cards. We know it is the rate because we have Americans as well as the Iraqis telling us. We have a rate, two different rates actually….the other plan is to come out at double digits to get it done ASAP. They have 2 plans and times to release this. It’s now about finalizing those 2 things. Which plan, which rate will work. It can happen in the next hour, today, tomorrow. [Could we go through another weekend?] I’m not at the negotiating table but as of this moment I don’t think we will. We are at the line in the sand.<–BS!
8-13-2013 Newshound Guru Millionday they have announced…changing prices to represent .86 usd and 1.16 for the iraqis and have said they are changing the total for the year budget to reflect that as well. that is talking about the removal of the three zeros and the redenomination… [Is there going to be an in country rate and a out of country rate? Because I see they are speaking of a 1.16 in country rate.] i would think so — i believe that the change in pricing will produce the change we have talked about for redenomination and the foreign exchange rates will be set for all currency against the dinar…i would think we have a rate coming that will be comparable to the Kuwaiti dinar.