Iraq paid during 2013 nearly 9 billion dinars for the settlement of its foreign debt

Iraq paid during 2013 nearly 9 billion dinars for the settlement of its foreign debt

12/15/2012

BAGHDAD / JD / .. revealed estimates contained in the budget of 20,013 that nearly 9 trillion go to settlement of external debt.
‘s report said the budget obtained by the agency / JD / The total amount of debt settlement and compensation Iraq Foreign reach 8.829,436.500.
explained report: that war reparations Kuwait reach 5553949.500 and the settlement of external debt amounting 526500.000, while pushing Iraq also 1,436,273,000 billion dinars for premiums bilateral agreement with the Paris Club countries and countries outside the Paris Club.
According to the report: that Iraq pay 400,000,000 million dinars to pay versions of treasury transfers old, and will pay also 41,856,000 million for the settlement of monetary debts small private sector abroad.
According to the report also: that Iraq pay dues Arab Monetary Fund for the Convention on the restructuring of debt in Iraq, amounting 47.835000000 dinars, in addition to premiums IMF loans, which up 239.823000000 dinars.
report addressed debt settlement Iraqi Airways and $ 233,200.000 JD Mleuen, Iraq will pay the settlement also benefits the private sector before 09.04.2003 amounting to 350,000,000 million.
, Nora البجاري parliamentary Economic Committee member; said in remarks Press “The budget 2013 included a paragraph is to allocate the amount to pay part of the foreign debt, and select Therefore billion and $ 445 million, representing 1% of the budget.”
explained: “The Paris Club debt was $ 142 billion previously been deleted 80% of them, and the rest 20%, pointing out that this debt every year increases its benefits, so we want to end debt position on Iraq. ”
explained البجاري “that the benefits of debt Tkplna large sums every year since the nineties and even now must work to repay the fullest extent possible. ”
The MP was allocated $ 500 million in the budget of 2013 to settle the issue of Iraqi Airways with Kuwait, in addition to Kuwaiti debt owed by Iraq due to the invasion in 1991 and that of up in the budget for 5%, equivalent to $ 5.5 billion.
said Rep., we have debt as much as 8.174 million dollars will be paid in installments and represents the value of the benefits of debt that Ostlvha Iraq from the World Bank to finance the budget deficit 2010, noting that Parliament refused to government borrows from the World Bank for the current year budget and next, filling the gaps of the amounts that we have.
drew البجاري to debt is paid an estimated $ 8 million to the International Monetary Fund about the benefits of loans financing the deficit for the year 2010.
reported that Iraq also paid 6.00025 million thousand dollars for the benefits of foreign loans from European countries and other countries.
She البجاري also works Iraq to extinguish the debt of the private sector abroad which amounts to $ 189 million.
said: “Some countries refused to delete debt ranked on Iraq, such as Saudi Arabia, which is still demanding Iraq $ 13 billion, as well as Kuwait did not waive its debt despite the goodwill gestures between us and these countries.”
said البجاري: ” The payment of the foreign debt will be in installments, according to plans, calling the Iraqi government to close the file of external debt once and for all and not handcuff Iraq this debt, especially as it has economic powerhouse. ”
stressed member of the Economic and Investment parliamentary deputy for the Iraqi List on the need to take government action fast and bold The closure of this file and save money for the benefit of the citizen through the services and strategic projects to build infrastructure brown, wondering: “Why States learned from debt at the expense of Iraq?”. / end / 11 N /

dananernews