Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-19-18

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-19-18

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions1-19-2018 Intel Guru Bruce …we still have a blackout in Iraq right now…Information blackout. We know they had a rate tradable on the Forex. We know several traders who are working with certain exchanges trading that. First as futures and preloads, now it is as currencies. We know the rate was being trading up as of yesterday and was being traded up and all of a sudden it went on hold in that particular trading platform. I do not know why other than maybe they are getting ready to make a rate change or syncing some systems together, not really sure.

1-19-2018 Intel Guru Bruce The other thing we heard regarding Iraq was one of their banks, Rafidain bank, is working with a relationship with Citibank to issue new credit, debit cards or Qi cards. Some new Citibank cards were to be issued to dual citizens of Iraqi and America today. They were supposed to…reflect a much higher spending rate or to have the greater ability to spend based on 7 to 8 times than they were seeing before…and that is due to a rate increase. We are waiting to see in fact that has happened. We have not confirmed it.

1-19-2018 Intel Guru Bruce …we also understood today that the Forex is going through testing with US and Asia, with US and Africa, and I believe this has to do taking the Forex from the Swift system that it has been on and putting it on the new Fentech System which is tied to the Cipps System, the new super commuter satellite that system is on. That additional testing today…may continue for another day to day and half until that is complete. However, my understanding is we may be able to begin exchanges even if the Forex is not completely set and ready to go. Maybe this needs to occur before we have viable rates on the screens so we can exchange. This is ready to go. We just don’t have the exact day or hour.

1-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I believe we have 13 days for the US Treasury to complete their part of the re-instatement process. This must be done in order for the CBI to go forward with their next step. There are so many…reasons we…have read about as to the need to re-instate the currency such as trading partner’s need to trade in middle eastern currencies and not US dollars. …we are hearing rumblings from the US govt on the funneling of dollars to terrorist organizations thru the currency auctions. Well…there is a solution to the problem – it is to shut down the auctions. But if they do this they must re-instate the currency and thus allow them to pay the foreign debtors with dinars and not US dollars.

1-18-2018 Newshound Guru mike Articles: “Sunday .. the heads of blocs hold a meeting to discuss the budget and elections” “Kurdish blocs decide to boycott all parliamentary sessions related to the budget” Complete lack of cooperation, nothing’s changed. The Shia want the election’s held on time but the Sunni’s are opposed, millions of their constituents are living in camps for the displaced. The budget’s hang up is not with just the Kurd’s, there are also concerns with how much the GOI is reducing pay for the government workers and other cost saving measures the IMF/WB have put on them for the loans they’re receiving. Hopefully they get this sorted out quickly.