Iraqi Dinar Guru guesses and some BS!! 8-11-2013
Iraqi Dinar Guru guesses and some BS!! 8-11-2013
8-11-2013 Newshound Guru Med I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY IT BUT MAKING THE MOVE THAT IRAQ IS GOING TO DO IS A PROCESS NOT A WHIM. IMF HAS RULES AND YOU JUST DONT GO AND REVALUE A CURRENCY BY DELETING ZERO’S WITHOUT EVERY I DOTTED AND T CROSSED. WE KNOW NOW THEY ARE WORKING TOWARDS ARTICLE VIII. NOW FOR INTERNATIONAL STATUS WITH THE DINAR IT IS A MUST, BUT IF THEY JUST WANT TO CHANGE INSIDE COUNTRY, THEY DONT.
8-11-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG the Dong is a ways off (at least, based on current…info) – the Dinar should be (speculative statement) much closer. VND and IQD are entirely different scenarios. i heard that the dong is at least a year out because they didnt dedollarize the country, at least (IMHO) and I see no visible indicators to show me differently.
8-11-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 …THE INTEL THUS FAR POINTS TO THE RV AT ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE 15TH OF AUGUST. I STILL STAND ON THAT DATE AND IT DOES SEEM THIS IS THE END. I GOT REPORTS FROM TWO SOURCES THAT A SECOND GENERATION SMART CARD WAS BEING ISSUED ON SATURDAY AND I CERTAINLY HOPE THIS IS TRUE AND THAT IT IS GOING TO THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ AND NOT JUST MILITARY OR GOI MEMBER FAMILIES. I WILL UPDATE THAT NEWS IF AND WHEN IT MATERIALIZES.
8-11-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 …CONSIDERING ALL THE NEWS MYSELF AND ALL THE RESEARCHERS AND GURU’S DO APPEAR TO ALL BE IN AGREEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME THAT ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED EXCEPT THE RV IS AND EVERYONE THINKS THERE ARE DEADLINES THAT WHERE SET BY THE UNSC AND THAT THE FIRST OF THESE DEADLINES IS SET FOR THE 15TH AS I HAVE SAID TIME WILL TELL. POPPY3
8-11-2013 Intel Guru 12thman I have spoken to the HR’s and they have received great news from their WF and UST contacts. As we know its a go, just waiting for the banks to feel ready to say Go! We are here finally.
8-11-2013 Intel Guru TD The Countdown is over. Intel (any other relevant & important information such as timing of release, rates, etc. ) is NON EXISTENT . The only comment my source gave me for days now is this statement “We are now in a period of accountability to our people and the worldwide contracts we have agreed to with countries and multi national corporations”. THAT’S IT! PERIOD!! LOGIC then tells us that TIME which has been our pesky foe is now our ALLY. Iraq simply has too much at stake to continue delaying the inevitable.
8-11-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man SOME PHONE CALLS ARE GOOD, SOME ARE BAD,—THE ONE I JUST RECEIVED WAS STUPENDOUS, FANTASTIC, AND GRATEFULLY RECEIVED. NUFF SAID
8-11-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 I …GOT A VERY PROMISING CALL FURTHER CONFIRMING THAT THE RELEASE WILL TAKE PLACE ON OR BEFORE THE 15TH IF THE SCHEDULE STAYS THE SAME AND THERE ARE NO FURTHER COMPLICATIONS. HE SAID HE DOESN’T THINK THE BAD THAT MALIKI IS TRYING TO CAUSE WILL HOLD THE RV UP THIS TIME. HE WORKS IN A BANK IN BAGDAD AND HE SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THEY HAVE A 15TH AUG DEADLINE AND THEY LIKE US FEEL IT WILL BEGIN WITH THE RV.
8-11-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 HE SAID HE HAS NO FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE CARDS AND THAT ALL HE HAS BEEN TOLD ABOUT ARE LIKE I REPORTED EARLIER YESTERDAY THAT ONLY MILITARY AND GOI FAMILIES HAVE THEM AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGED. POPPY3
8-11-2013 Intel Guru Jester [are we still at least 5 days out for things to occur as per last night...i guess 4 days at least now?] THAT IS THE WORD WE HAD YESTERDAY…THINGS ARE LOOKING VERY POSITIVE TODAY…THINGS CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME…THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE PROCESS… IT CHANGES. WE GET A FOREX UPDATE DAILY… AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME NOTHING HAS CHANGED…THEY ARE READY…HAS BEEN THAT WAY FOR WEEKS.
8-11-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THERE MAY BE A CHANGE OF PLANS HERE AT THE LAST MOMENT AND I AM UNAWARE OF WHAT THEY MAY BE. BUT—THERE ARE NO, REPEAT NO, DELAYS AND IT IS RIGHT ON OUR DOORSTEPS. I SHOULD HAVE LANDED 2 NIGHTS AGO BUT FOR A DIVERSION BY ONLY 1 BANK …THE BANK THAT HAS CAUSED THE DELAY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS HAS BEEN GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM AND A DATE SET TO COMPLY. THE DEADLINE IS VERY SOON. [how quickly do they expect this exchange to take? A few days? A few weeks?] HOURS. <–BS!!
8-11-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THOSE WHO PROMOTE A FLOAT ARE BADLY INFORMED. [Tony says its ridiculous rates...IQD double digits...VND more than we could've ever hoped for.] HE IS CORRECT. [Is it true we will have at least 30 days at those higher rates?] THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD…30 DAYS FOR HIGHEST RATE. DINAR AND DONG WILL GO AT THE SAME TIME. [how do you think the announcement will come?] HERE OR ELSEWHERE–IT WILL GO VIRAL WHEREVER OR WHENEVER IT IS ANNOUNCED—IT WILL REGISTER 8 ON THE RICTOR SCALE. IT IS OVER—IT IS FINISHED—-IT IS COMPLETED–IT IS DONE—-WE AWAIT THE ACTIVATION ONLY.
8-10-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony ITS GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING DAY. EVERYTHING IS GOOD. IT STILL IS AT THE BANK. EVERY BANK IS READY EXCEPT FOR ONE. ONE BANK IS HOLDING UP THE PROCESS AND THEY WERE GIVEN A DEADLINE TO DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO AND THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO MEET THE DEADLINE. THE GOOD NEWS IS ITS STILL SET.<–BS!
8-10-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony THE BAD THING IS THAT ALL THE BANKS EXCEPT FOR ONE SENT THEIR PEOPLE HOME AND SAID COME BACK MONDAY BUT BE ON STANDBY CAUSE IT CAN HAPPEN ANY MOMENT. IS IT STILL A POSSIBILITY TODAY, LATER, AND TONIGHT, TOMORROW MORNING? YES, ABSOLUTELY. DO THEY STILL WANT IT TO COME OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE? YES, SO THE WINDOW STARTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IS IT STILL A HIGH RATE? OH YEAH. I THINK EVERYTHING IS GREAT.